Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the most infamous creatures Rome the night .. So beware of the woods ..

HomeHome  Late Night NewsLate Night News  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Norton's Bookstore

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/23/2010, 2:33 am

((Figured I would add this sometime. Norton's Bookstore is a small little corner shop on the end of some random street, Idk yet. It had dark green carpetting and bookshelves lining every wall. There is a small island in the center of the store amde out of mahogany wood. in the back right corner, there is a table, surrounded by old, dark green leather armchairs for people to read in. On the other side of the back there is a door leading to the storage room).

Adrian strolls casually into the old bookstore, stopping to say hello to the old owner of the store, Ms. Jenkins. ((I'm not very creative, okay?)) After talking for afew minutes, she continued to the back of the store to her favorite seat. She plopped down and took out her old copy of Dracula. Adrian immediately began reading.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/24/2010, 3:24 am

After reading afew chapters out of her Dracula book, Adrian sighs and gets up. "I really need to get some new books sometime," she thought "Eh, might as well get some today." She walked over to the left side of the room, right underneath the sign labeled "Mystery/Horror Section". Adrian took afew out, read their back cover's, and set them back on the shelf. It seemed as if Norton's never got any new books. Just as she was about to give up all hope, Drian saw a hardback book on the far righthand corner, that looked as if to be made of leather. Adrian picks up the book, and checks the title. "Complete Guide To The World Of Night-Creatures". "Odd title." she thought, but started flipping through the pages. It was just like anouther one of those people writing about how mythical creatures were real, and that you should watch out for them. Whatever. She decided to get the book anyways. After atleast 10 minutes of digging through her pockets and her backpack, she scrounged up enough money to pay for it. Adrian made her way back to her chair and started reading.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 2:18 am

Kyo walked into the bookstore and walked around, looking randomly at titles, occasionally picking up one and reading the back. She lingered around the vampire section.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 2:34 am

Adrian looked up from her book to the girl who had just walked into the store, wondering why she was wearing a fedora.

Last edited by .Adrian. on 2/25/2010, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 2:37 am

Kyo pushed her fedora out of her eyes and scanned the books in front of her. She noticed the girl looking at her and tipped her hat.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 2:42 am

(( *cough cough* girl... Shocked ))

Embarrassed, Adrian averted her eyes back to her book. She had made it to a new chapter - "All About Vampires" Right underneath the title, there was a strange symbol, and the next few pages were blank. "Odd," she thought, and went to the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 2:45 am

((I fixed it ><))
Kyoko went back to looking at the books. She took out one that was very old looking and had a leather covering.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 2:49 am

((kk.))

Adrian checked the top. This chapter was titled "The Moon's Allies-Werewolves", with a picture of a wolf howling to the moon underneath it. "Much more creative chapter title than the last one," she thought "I wonder why there was such a strange symbol there instead of the story..?" shaking her head, she tried to forget about that part of teh book and focus on this one.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 2:56 am

She whipped some dust of the cover of the book she found. It had obviously been on the shelf for a very long time. The title could be faintly read in gold lettering as "Vampire Tales and Lore." This is the book she had been looking for. She opened it gently and ran her finger down the yellowed pages.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 3:09 am

Adrian looked up from her book, which was quickly boring her. She sighed loudly and closed it with a loud thud. Adrian proceded to take out her Dracula book and read from the fourth chapter.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 3:12 am

Kyo looked up from the book when she herd a loud thud. Seeing that the girl was reading a different book she picked up the book she had put down curiously.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 3:16 am

Adrian darted her eyes towards the girl who was now holding her book, and started mentally debating weather to ask for it back or to let her read it. "Eh, I'll jsut ask for it back if she tries to take it." she decided, returning her focus to her Dracula book.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 3:20 am

She turned to the first chapter and studied the odd emblem. It looked vaguely familiar. She turned to her leather book and flipped ot a page where the same emblem was on there. Sadly its caption was in some foreign language she didnt know.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 3:22 am

Adrian noticed she was looking at the sign on both books. "Weird, eh?" she said, breaking the silence between them. Adrian returned her eyes to her Dracula book, but kept listening incase she replied.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 3:33 am

(so do i make up what it means or do you)
When she replied she had a faint italian accent. "Yes. Sadly I can't read the caption, maybe you can?"
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 3:36 am

((dunno, but in the books, its wen a vampire locks something they dont want others to see, so only they can see it, i think... Shocked ))

Adrian turned back to the girl and shook her head. "Nah. Looks cool though... wonder what it means?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/25/2010, 9:06 pm

((Oh...O.o" Im osrry I havnt read the series so I didnt know o.o))
Kyo squinted at the symbol. She thought she could see something but it was out of focused, like in a camera.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/26/2010, 12:42 am

((its okay ^^))

Adrian stared at teh symbol. She swore she saw it somewhere before... ah! Yes! It was in Bathory High somewhere, on one of the doors! If only she could remember which one it was...
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/26/2010, 2:29 am

The out of focused lettering was giving her a headache so she gave it back and sighed. "So, did you see anything?"
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/26/2010, 11:46 pm

"I think I saw it at my school, on one of the doors before.. I just can't remember where, though." Adrian said, a hint of anger and confusion tainting her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/27/2010, 8:08 pm

"No need to get frustrated." she said waving her hands. Sometimes the emotionalness of humans confused her, as she had quickly lost hers when she had 'turned.' She shrugged, "people forget stuff all the time, I suppose you should just keep an eye out for it next time you go to school." she closed her leather book and started walking away. "It'll come to you."
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/28/2010, 1:50 am

Adrian nodded her head. "Kay." she replied.

((I cant think of anything atm... grr, curse my uncreativeness! Mad ))
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/28/2010, 5:21 pm

Kyo stopped suddenly and came back. "Wait a minute....I think I saw this symbol on an ally wall...."
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty2/28/2010, 8:07 pm

Adrian looked up. "What alley?" she asked. "Anywhere near here?" she questioned, her eyes glittering with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty3/1/2010, 10:19 pm

It was, but it was in a dangerous part of town with frequent muggings. She sighed and thought to herself, 'I suppose I'll have to protect her myself then..' She said out loud, "Yeah it is, but if we go you have to promise not to wander off. Its in a bad part of town."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Norton's Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore Empty

Back to top Go down

Norton's Bookstore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronicles of Vladimir Tod  :: Chronicles of Vladimir Tod RPG Section :: Streets-
Jump to: