Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the most infamous creatures Rome the night .. So beware of the woods ..

HomeHome  Late Night NewsLate Night News  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Norton's Bookstore

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty2/23/2010, 2:33 am

First topic message reminder :

((Figured I would add this sometime. Norton's Bookstore is a small little corner shop on the end of some random street, Idk yet. It had dark green carpetting and bookshelves lining every wall. There is a small island in the center of the store amde out of mahogany wood. in the back right corner, there is a table, surrounded by old, dark green leather armchairs for people to read in. On the other side of the back there is a door leading to the storage room).

Adrian strolls casually into the old bookstore, stopping to say hello to the old owner of the store, Ms. Jenkins. ((I'm not very creative, okay?)) After talking for afew minutes, she continued to the back of the store to her favorite seat. She plopped down and took out her old copy of Dracula. Adrian immediately began reading.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 12:03 am

Adrian nodded. "I promise." she said, a serious look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 12:27 am

Kiki brightened up. "Good, I'll drive." she said going to the counter and paying for her book. She then went out to the parking lot and unlocked her black 1937 Cadillac, which looked like a car from old mafia movies. She hopped into the front seat. "Hop in." she grinned.

Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 37cadillac16Ser90stationaryCoupe_Zec

((most pimpin car ever o-o))
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 3:20 am

Adrian followed Kyoko out of the store, and gazed in awe at her car. She jumped into the passengers seat, and closed the door gently. "this yours?" she said, a dazed look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 3:45 am

Kiki grinned wider as she pulled out of the crowded parking lot with ease, settling into traffic as she drove to their destination. "Indeed, a 'beute aint she?" she said patting the steering wheel lovingly.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 3:54 am

Adrian nodded in amazement. "Uhhuh." She said enthusiastically. "So, where exactly are we headed to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 4:12 am

"Its an alley just off Haven St. in an area of town called mugland. Ever been?" she said turning smoothly into the entrance of said mugland. Many of its rugged residences either avoided looking at the car or waved earnestly. She waved back occasionally.
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 4:15 am

(( teehee, Mugland.... ^-^ ))

"Nope. Seems pretty rough, if they named the town Mugland." Adrian said warily. "Why did they call it Mugland?" she thought intently.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 4:31 am

((Im tired and it was the first thing that poped into my head x.x))
Answering her unasked question she said, "Its a pretty rough place, lots of muggings and such, but most of the people here are just poor people or orphaned kids. Treat 'em right and they'll do the same...most of the time." She nodded towards an important looking man who nodded back at her, "This is also where most of the towns crime syndicates headquarters are." to herself she said, "Glad to see the business is still booming after almost 90 years..."
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 5:10 am

((its okay, i like the name. ^-^ its fun.))

"Ah." Adrian said, not sure exactly how to respond to that. An old man in a grimy old coat gave her a toothless grin, and she waved back. Looking ahead, she noticed alot of kids on their own down here, and a wave of sympathy rolled over her. "Poor kids... I'd hate to be all alone like that..." she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 5:20 am

Kiki slowed down her car and rolled down her window while the kids ran up. They seemed to know her and were happy to see her. One of them started talking to her in a language that kinda sounded like code. She replied in the same tongue. After a short conversation she gave a $20 dollar bill to each of the kids and sent them off. "Alright, I know the exact place now, its next to an old rundown cafe named The Roost. I used to go there, no wonder thats where I saw it.."
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/2/2010, 8:28 pm

Adrian smiled warmly at the kids as they came and left. "Ah," she said to Kyoko "That explains it."

((I would add more, but i gtg soon... and im brain dead atm.... ))
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Night Crawler
Night Crawler
Kyoko

Female Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/3/2010, 9:29 pm

Kiki nodded and turned down the street. "Just be careful when we're walking there, there are tons of pickpockets, muggers, and con artists." she grinned at her, "though I'm pretty sure they wont mess with you if I'm there."
Back to top Go down
.Adrian.
Blood Sucker
Blood Sucker
.Adrian.

Female Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty3/3/2010, 10:02 pm

Adrian cocked her head to the side. "How come?" she asked.

((Should we make a new topic in strets called Mugville, or something? were not rlly in teh bookstore anymore... silent ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norton's Bookstore   Norton's Bookstore - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Norton's Bookstore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronicles of Vladimir Tod  :: Chronicles of Vladimir Tod RPG Section :: Streets-
Jump to: