Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the most infamous creatures Rome the night .. So beware of the woods ..

HomeHome  Late Night NewsLate Night News  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vistting her dead parents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Priscilla
Crawler
Crawler
Priscilla

Female Scorpio Pig

vistting her dead parents Empty
PostSubject: vistting her dead parents   vistting her dead parents Empty6/20/2010, 7:34 pm

When I was traveling the world, I was having a wonderful time ( i was 24yrs old). I had sooooo many pictures of all the places I went too. I even had pictures of my mother and father it made me sooo happy that I had a flashback of when I was human. One day I came back from roming the streets of paris and I was tired of walking so I went to the expensive hotel (I was a rich girl, my parents were famous). I went to my room and layed on my queen size bed. I took off my shoes and jumped on my bed, it was sooo comfortable. I was sooo happy today that nothing could ruin my day. I turned on the tv and i change it to the news so i could see what it was gona be tommorow and all of a sudden
jack the news guy said
still on the search for killing priscilla's parents, they had their funeral last week on friday the 14th of july. It was one of the biggest funeral that they ever had, her brother mando had to calm her little brother down it was sooo sad. To bad that their daughter wasn't there. She had disappeared 7 yrs ago, no ones seen her since her 17th birthday. In other news...........
I turned downed the tv and was in shock that my parents had been killed. I went into the living room and seen a vase, I was soooo mad that I got that vase i seen and threw it sooo hard agaisnt the wall that I left a crack in the wall. I fell to the ground and started to break down in tears. I couldn't believe that they died. I thought to myself I swear im gonna find this person who killed my parents and rip their head off. I need to see if this was true so i got up and called the airport and bought myself a first class ticket they said it would arrive in 30mins. I thought to myself when i get back home i would go to the grave yard and see if my parents were there.
Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Crawler
Crawler
Priscilla

Female Scorpio Pig

vistting her dead parents Empty
PostSubject: Re: vistting her dead parents   vistting her dead parents Empty7/24/2010, 2:46 am

After I was done cryin for about 25mins the hotel phone rang and i got up and brushed myself off and then i went to go answer the phone but first i cleared my throat and answered it
"hello" i said "hi, i was just letting you know that your airport line ticket is here" the lady said (she sounded like she was in her early thirties) "oh yes, i was wondering if u could hold it for me till i got down there please" I asked her, she said "yes I can hold it for you, see u in a bit" "thank you and see you soon, bye" I said. After we hung up I started packing fast, when I was done I looked around to see if i forgot anything and i was good to go. I put on my high heels and the bell hop came in and he took my bags downstairs but i gave him a tip. I realized I forgot my pictures in the dresser by my bed side. When I got my pictures I put them in my carry on bag. I went to the counter and asked for my ticket and she gave it to me and i asked to check out but she did it for me already and i smiled and said thank u. I thought i was gona have to wait for my limo to come, it was already outside with my things in the trunk. I was plaesed that they did that for me. I got in and was about to tell the driver to take me to the airport but I realized he was doing it anyways. I was still sad and mad that my parents where murdered, I hadn't realized i was crying till i felt a tear fall down my face. I went to go grabbed a tissue and I cleaned my face and redid my make-up. After I was done I sat back, i was really tired but then I realized that we were in traffic so i started to close my eyes and then I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

vistting her dead parents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronicles of Vladimir Tod  :: Chronicles of Vladimir Tod RPG Section :: Grave Yard-
Jump to: