Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the most infamous creatures Rome the night .. So beware of the woods ..

HomeHome  Late Night NewsLate Night News  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to the beach and meeting someone special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Priscilla
Crawler
Crawler
Priscilla

Female Scorpio Pig

Going to the beach and meeting someone special Empty
PostSubject: Going to the beach and meeting someone special   Going to the beach and meeting someone special Empty6/19/2010, 8:22 pm

One day I was heading toward the beach in my shorts and a tanktop with my bathing suit underneath because it was a warm day so I was with my bag on my right arm and a blanket on my other arm. I found a nice spot that had an umbrella that had shade and I set my blanket down and my stuff down and I layed down on my stomach. I looked in my bag and found my favorite book True Colors. I love this book alot. There wasn't that many people out here today sooo that was good. I was on the fourth chapter when I noticed that there were couples walking around me. Thats when I had a flashback of when I was dating Jessie and I got real sad because that brought back memories. I just got out of a relationship a few weeks ago. We were dating a year and a half but i broke up with him because he was cheating on me with another girl. He hurt me really bad and thats when I said I wouldn't date anyone for a long time. I realized that a tear escaped my eye and I quickly whipped it away with the back of my hand. So I went back to reading my book and I was on the sixth chapter when I was falling asleep. I was asleep for a while and when I opened my eyes and I saw someone looking at me.
Back to top Go down
Priscilla
Crawler
Crawler
Priscilla

Female Scorpio Pig

Going to the beach and meeting someone special Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the beach and meeting someone special   Going to the beach and meeting someone special Empty6/20/2010, 6:54 pm

I looked away from him and went back to reading my book. I thought to myself was he staring at me when I was sleeping........no I don't think so.
Back to top Go down

Going to the beach and meeting someone special
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chronicles of Vladimir Tod  :: Chronicles of Vladimir Tod RPG Section :: Park-
Jump to: